Attention Electronic Payment Customers
Kubra is the third party payment vendor we use to process your payments. A few items to know about this service:
- Customers who already have an online My Account on the Avista Utilities Web site are automatically enrolled in the Kubra system. Benefits of this enrollment include free checking or saving account payments; your banking information is retained so you don't have to input it every time you pay; and you're able to view your history of payments made through Kubra.
- Checking or savings account payments -- The first time you pay you'll need to enter your account information, and then Kubra securely saves that information for making future payments with this free service.
- Credit or debit card payments -- banking information is not saved by Kubra or Avista. There is a small convenience fee to make this one-time payment. Avista does not receive any portion of this fee.
- Kubra is 100% secure to transmit payment and banking information.
- It can take up to 30 minutes before you are able to view your payment on the Avista Utilities Web site.
- To view your payment history within Kubra you can do so on the next screen by clicking on the My Payments tab.
- Please note: if your account is past due, a partial payment does not automatically extend your account. If needed, please make a payment arrangement or call 1-800-227-9187.
For your added security, you will be transferred to Kubra to begin your transaction. Click CONTINUE to proceed.